We are open for business as usual however we cannot guarantee that your preferred delivery day will be met as our hauliers are prioritising deliveries for the NHS. This could result in a delay of 48 hours.
We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who we are
Derbyshire Aggregates Limited trading as Derbyshire Aggregates/Derbyshire Specialist Aggregates/ Decorative Aggregates.com / Resinbondedaggregates.com/ Pebbledashing.com/rocksalt.co.uk/colourquartz.com/derbyaggs.com collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the Data Protection Laws which include the Data Protection Act 1998 and any replacement legislation, and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The Data Protection Laws apply across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those Laws.
The personal information we collect and use
Information collected by us
In the course of responding to enquiries or fulfilling orders we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses
- In certain instances, we will collect payment details including bank or card details
Information collected from other sources
We also obtain personal information from other sources as follows:
- Personal details provided to us by a friend or business associate by way of recommendation
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- Enable us to provide information you have requested
- Enable us to fulfil your orders and any delivery requirements
- Enable us to respond to any enquiries or queries you raise with us
- Enable us to keep you informed of changes to our products and services including pricing changes and offers
- Enable us to provide you with updates related to activities you have told us your business is engaged in
- Enable us to provide information on areas of that you have told us are of interest to you
Who we share your personal information with
We routinely share your name and delivery address details with ourthird-party suppliers. For a list of our third-party suppliersplease see our website (http://derbyshireaggregates.com/privacy-policy-suppliers). This data sharing enables us to deliver any goods or services you have ordered direct to you or to the address you have specified and to meet the requirements of any enquiries you have made. We will also share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
We will not transfer your personal information outside of the EEA.
How long your personal information will be kept
We will hold your personal information for the period we are required to do so by UK tax legislation (currently 7 years).
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We collect your personal information in order to supply goods or services or to provide information or reply to enquiries or queries raised by you in relation to goods or services associated with our business. In each instance there will be a contractual relationship in place between us or the personal information you supply will be necessary in order for us to takes steps at your request in anticipation of a future contract.
Under the Data Protection Laws, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to email@example.com; Privacy Manager, Arbor Low, Youlgrave, Derbyshire, DE45 1JS or call 01629 636500
- let us have enough information to identify you eg your name, address and an order number,
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The Data Protection Laws also give you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at ico.org.uk or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on 21st May 2018 and last updated on 21st May 2018.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, when we do we will inform you via email and/or post.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us anytime 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri on 01629 630256
Samples are available
Small samples are available from only £1
We support charities
including Children in need and Breast Cancer Helpline
Find out exactly how much you need
As seen on TV!
We Supply aggregates to gardening & makeover TV shows
FREE 48 hour delivery & Next day delivery available from only £10.00